- Closed Meeting: For anyone who thinks they may have a drinking problem
- Open Meeting: Anyone can attend
- Step: Meeting that studies a different one of AA's 12 Steps each week.
- Big Book: Meeting that reads & discusses the book "Alcoholics Anonymous"
- Discussion: Discussion meeting.
- Men: Men's Meeting
- Women: Women's Meeting
- ASL Interpreted: Signed for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Handicapped Accessible
The website meeting schedule was last updated on Monday, August 31, 2015 and is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Due to the formation of new groups, time changes, cancellations, etc., the contents contained herein are subject to change. For more up-to-date information, please call our office at (952) 922-0880. Please contact us if you notice any mistakes, errors or omissions!
Minnesota Clean Air Act - all public buildings are non smoking - some Alano Clubs offer non-smoking meetings - but allow smoking on the premises. Most meetings have a smoke break outside the building.
Return to List of Cities
* About Intergroup * About A.A. * A.A. Meetings * Orientation Meetings * Open Meetings *
* MIRUS * Announcements & Events * A.A. Links * Contact Intergroup *
Comments or Questions? Please E-mail us.
(E-mail monitored during office hours)
If you have questions about drinking or want to stop drinking,
please call us anytime, 24 hours per day, at (952) 922-0880